Mathew Marine Inc. Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment policies support our goal of achieving our company’s vision of providing high-quality steel products and services in the marine, energy, and government sectors. All of our actions will be guided by our Core Values- Financial Discipline, Integrity and Honesty, Respect, Safety, and Technical Leadership. We will conduct our operations with our core values, all the time, everywhere.
The fundamental expectations within our QHSE management system are:
• We will work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
• We will comply with our Company Management System and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
• We will conform to agreed Customer requirements.
• We will promote and maintain service quality and environmental stewardship and facilitate continual improvement within each business process.
• We will regularly establish and review objectives as part of our continuous improvement effort.
• We will participate in developing action plans using Company approved processes.
• We will report and respond to all incidents of any kind.
• We will conduct our business to limit the adverse impact on the environment and prevent pollution.
• We are committed to consultation with and participation of workers to be unobstructed.
• We commit to the elimination of hazards and reduction of OH&S risks in our workplace.
Lloys' ISO certification